While winter *might* be coming to a slow close (depending on where you live), OBC’s Nourish Night Balm can be an asset all year round. We thought we’d give you a chance to see it in action, so we asked a few of our blogger friends to give you the inside scoop on how and why they use it. Let’s kick off this new series with the brains behind This Organic Girl.
When a degree in journalism and a diehard enthusiast for nontoixc living come face to face, a blog is born—the This Organic Girl blog, to be exact, where former New Jersey resident and organic living guru Lisa Fennessy talks about safer alternatives to everyday living. Whether it is makeup, skincare, food, baby or home, you can find it all on This Organic Girl. And here’s what she has to say about Nourish Night Balm.
Why This Organic Girl Loves Nourish Night Balm
- Current Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Skin Type: Normal to combo
- Number One Skin Concern: Aging and wrinkles
- Why do you love the Nourish Night Balm? I love that it has green coffee,vitamin E and prickly pear seed oils to protect skin from premature aging, and I love the addition of tamanu oil to work to repair damaged skin.
- How do you use Nourish Night Balm? As a super hydrating overnight treatment.